Sunday, December 21, 2008

Postal Poster Boy



Stop complaining about the post office. My dad is the coolest government employee you'll ever meet. Just stop by the downtown post office in Lebanon, Missouri (65536), and he'll tell you a joke.

This is at least the second time Dad's been featured in the "Busiest Day at the Post Office" write-up. You can read the full story behind this picture in the Lebanon Daily Record. A couple of corrections are needed: the Postmaster's first name is Brenda, and the 19 billion number is probably incorrect.

1 comment:

Jason Yarnell said...

At first I thought that was your dad, but according to the article it's some guy named "Dan" ?

Without a doubt, the coolest dad I knew who wasn't my own. Just this past weekend my mom had some holiday colored corn chips and it immediately made me think of your dad - I believe pulling a prank on you involving a black corn chip and the underneath region of the fridge.

And then there's always "fajita." Makes me think of him all the time :D