skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Keeping up with Dr. Jones
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
The Goat that Ate Everything
Written and Illustrated by Eli Jones
(Inspired by an episode of Shaun the Sheep)
The goat ate tires.
But the biggest tire
The goat ate bricks.
But the biggest brick
The goat drinks water out of the potty.
I I I I I I I!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dusty
Texas
Jesus follower, husband, father, son, teacher, and researcher.
View my complete profile
Blogs I Want People to Know that I Read
trippandtyler.tv
How to delete clips on twitch?
3 years ago
dy/dan
Area Man Who Talks a Lot About Teaching Teaches His First Full Day in >10 Years
4 years ago
Jennifer's Sabbatical
Hunger and Thirst
8 years ago
The Numbers Guy
A Note to Readers
9 years ago
tylertarver.com
Magic Kingdom – Part 2
11 years ago
The Bush Fam
It has only been 2 years!!!!!!
12 years ago
The Jones Family
A Collection of Places
13 years ago
tylerstanton.com
Blog Archive
►
2013
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
2012
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(17)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(13)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(1)
The Goat that Ate Everything
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment