Tuesday, March 8, 2011

February Resolution Update

So far, I'm holding strong to most of my resolutions.

I've read the Bible nearly everyday. I missed a couple of mornings when my parents came to visit. It was a happy break from the routine.

I'm still pulling myself up to a bar ten times each morning. It seems to be getting a little easier, or at least easier to remember since I do the reps while my shower warms up.

I read (actually, I skimmed) Bringing Up Girls by James Dobson during February. The key points, from my perspective, is that I have an enormous impact on my girls and how they will view themselves and their relationships with men in the future. I tell them I love them, and remind them how beautiful they are, regularly.

Oh, and I've only missed wearing a tie to a handful of classes. Some of my plaid shirts just don't work with ties.

On an unrelated note, the 12 polygons in the above graphic have equal area.

No comments: