skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Keeping up with Dr. Jones
Friday, January 14, 2011
Praise God!
I am very excited to share the news that my son decided to follow Jesus! Last night he prayed for Jesus to forgive his sins. He wants to now let the world know and be baptized.
I have always been proud of him, but I am especially so right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dusty
Texas
Jesus follower, husband, father, son, teacher, and researcher.
View my complete profile
Blogs I Want People to Know that I Read
trippandtyler.tv
How to delete clips on twitch?
3 years ago
dy/dan
Area Man Who Talks a Lot About Teaching Teaches His First Full Day in >10 Years
4 years ago
Jennifer's Sabbatical
Hunger and Thirst
8 years ago
The Numbers Guy
A Note to Readers
9 years ago
tylertarver.com
Magic Kingdom – Part 2
11 years ago
The Bush Fam
It has only been 2 years!!!!!!
12 years ago
The Jones Family
A Collection of Places
13 years ago
tylerstanton.com
Blog Archive
►
2013
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
2012
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2011
(17)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(2)
Resolutions for a Prime Year
Praise God!
►
2010
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(13)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment